TRENDS IN NURSING ADMINISTRATION AND EDUCATION
- ISSN: 2348-2141(Print)
- Print ISSN: 2348-2141(Print)
- Type of Journal: Print + Online
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Publication fees: INR 2500/USD 99 per article (This fees includes DOI cost as well)
- Publisher: ADR Publications
- Official Publication: adrpublictions
- Available Format: Print + Open Access
- Hard Copy for Authors: Rs 1000/- per copy with a complementary Certificate of Publication
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 4500.00/ $0.00
ICI (Index Copernicus International), ISA, Google, DRJI, ESJI, Jour informatics, Cite Factor, SIS, BASE, Cosmos impact factor, IFSIJ, JSTOR, Infobase index, OAJI.
Administrative and Management skills are as important to nurses of all categories as their clinical knowledge and skills. The rapid changes during last decade; with the increase in better educated personnel and increased administrative and leadership at clinical and education nursing services. Unfortunately, in India we do not have Nursing Journals on Administration and Education. Trends In Nursing Administration and Education (TINAE) aims at providing a forum for exchange of ideas, innovative methods in management research outcomes and their applications in the field of nursing education and administration.
TNAE has four sections: conceptual articles, research brief, case studies, reports and reviews of events. This journal is guided by an advisory board which consists of eminent leaders of nursing. This Journal is biannual and it is published in January and July every year by Holistic Nursing and Health Society, (a not-for profit society) under the chairmanship of Dr. Sunita Lawrence, Bhopal, India.