Journal of Advanced Research in Modeling and Simulation
- Type of Journal: Peer Review & Refereed Journal
- Frequency: Biannually
- Publication fees: NA
- Publisher: ADR Publications
- Official Publication: ADR Publications
- Available Format: Print + Online Print
- Hard Copy for Authors: Authors may purchase the print copy of the Journal at Rs. 1,000/- per copy and will get a certificate complimentary with the print copy.
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 3500.00/ $350.00
- About The Journal
- Editorial Team
- Editorial Policy
- Current Issue
- Publication Ethics & Malpractice Statement
- Reviewing Procedure & Publication Guidelines
- Guidelines to prepare a Manuscript
- Referencing Pattern
- Sample Paper
- Ethics For Authors
- Copyright Form
- How To Submit Manuscript
Journal of Advanced Research in Modeling and Simulation is a Journal from bouquet of Advanced Research Publications which dedicated to the latest advancement of Modeling and Simulation domain and publishes high quality theoretical and applied research from scientific research to application development. JoARMS emphasizes on efficient and effective Modeling and Simulation, and provides a central forum for a deeper understanding in the discipline by encouraging the quantitative comparison and performance evaluation of the emerging components of these domains.
JoARMS is a peer review open access journal with a goal to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Modeling and Simulation.
JoARMS also emphasizes all prospective & applications of Modeling and Simulation and promulgates both the original research papers and industrial experience-analysis studies and reports with a view to provide scholarly research in original research papers and real time innovations, development and advancement in different disciplines of Modeling and Simulation in industries.
The scope of the journal covers Research Articles, Review Articles, Methodology Articles, Short Communications, Case Study/ Case Reports, Research Reports, Monographs, Special Issues, Editorials research articles, Reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in all the areas of Modeling and Simulation. Multidisciplinary types of articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. All articles published in JoARMS are peer-reviewed. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
Focus & Scope:
- Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology
- Modeling and Simulation in Embedded System
- Modeling and Simulation in Networking and Communication
- Modeling and Simulation in Automotive Technology and Transportation System
- Modeling and Simulation in Systems Engineering
- Modeling and Simulation in Intelligence Systems and Robotics
- Modeling and Simulation in Instrumentation Engineering and Technology
- Engineering Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Modeling and Simulation in Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Vehicle Systems Modeling and Testing
- Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Optimisation
- Modeling, Identification and Control
- Dynamical Systems and Differential Equations
- Simulation and Process Modeling
- Computer Aided Engineering and Technology
- Computer Applications in Technology
- Human Factors Modeling and Simulation
- Virtual Technology and Multimedia
- Modeling in Operations Management
- Computational Materials Science and Surface Engineering
- Experimental Design and Process Optimization
- Service and Computing Oriented Manufacturing
- Fuzzy Computation and Modeling
- Human Factors and Ergonomics
JoARMS are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.
By focusing on the different research societies, JoARMS mainly targets researchers, scientists and engineers relevant to Modeling and Simulation by communicating relevant and updated research papers that will assist them not only to learn from industrial but also help them to use various techniques to make new developments and innovations in these domains.