Journal of Advanced Research in Food Science and Nutrition
- Type of Journal: Peer Review & Refereed Journal
- Frequency: Online Quarterly and printed Biannually
- Publication fees: No fees for 2018-2019.
- Publisher: ADR Publications
- Official Publication: ADR Publications
- Available Format: Print & Online Print
- Hard Copy for Authors: Authors may purchase the print copy of the Journal at Rs. 1,000/- per copy and will get a certificate complimentary with the print copy.
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 3500.00/ $350.00
Journal of Advanced Research in Food Science and Nutrition is a Journal from bouquet of Advanced Research Publications which dedicated to the latest advancement of Food Science and Nutrition domain and publishes high quality theoretical and applied research from scientific research to application development. JoARBSBT emphasizes on efficient and effective food science and nutrition, and provides a central forum for a deeper understanding in the discipline by encouraging the quantitative comparison and performance evaluation of the emerging components of these domains.
JoARBSBT is a peer review open access journal with a goal to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of food science and nutrition.
JoARBSBT also emphasizes all prospective & applications of food science and nutrition and promulgates both the original research papers and industrial experience-analysis studies and reports with a view to provide scholarly research in original research papers and real time innovations, development and advancement in different disciplines of food science and nutrition in industries.
The scope of the journal covers Research Articles, Review Articles, Methodology Articles, Short Communications, Case Study/ Case Reports, Research Reports, Monographs, Special Issues, Editorials research articles, Reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in all the areas of food science and nutrition. Multidisciplinary types of articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. All articles published in JoARBSBT are peer-reviewed. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
Focus & Scope:
- Advanced Food Science
- Advanced Food Technology
- Food handling and processing
- Food Science & Quality Control
- Food Science & Sensory Evaluation
- Food Analysis
- Food Engineering and Processing
- Food Chemistry
- Food Biotechnology
- Food Microbiology & Preservation
- Food Processing & Application
- Food Processing & Preservation
- Food Hygiene & Sanitation
- Food Law and Regulations
- Food Product Development
- Food Choice and Consumer Behavior
- Food Quality and Safety Management
- Food Ingredient Technology
- Food Marketing Strategies
- Food Plant Management
- Food Enzyme Technology
- Food Equipment
- Food Packaging & Labeling
- Food Additives, Contaminants and Toxicology
- Food Toxicology & Industrial Waste Management
- Advanced Nutrition
- Advanced Dairy Technology
- Advanced Fruits & Vegetables Technology
- Advanced Food Packaging Technology
- Advanced Processing of Cereals, Pulses & Oilseeds
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Human Ecology & Family Science
- Bakery, Confectionery & Convenience Products Technology
- Nutrition for Life Span
- Nutrition and Food Science
- Diet Therapy
- Fermentation Technology
- Physiology and Reproductive Health
- Packaging and Engineering of foods and food products
- Proximate analysis, food quality assurance & safety
- Physical properties of food, food production and preservation
- Raw material, composition of food, food storage and distribution
- Novel foods, food superiority assurance and food security
- Innovative and rising technologies, trends and future research in food products
JoARBSBT are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.
By focusing on the different research societies, JoARBSBT mainly targets researchers, scientists and engineers relevant to food science and nutrition by communicating relevant and updated research papers that will assist them not only to learn from industrial but also help them to use various techniques to make new developments and innovations in these domains.