Journal of Advanced Research in BioChemistry and Pharmacology
- Type of Journal: Peer Reviewed & Open Access
- Frequency: Online Quarterly and printed Biannually
- Publication fees: No fees for 2018-2019.
- Available Format: Print
- Hard Copy for Authors: Authors may purchase the print copy of the Journal at Rs. 1,000/- per copy and will get a certificate complimentary with the print copy.
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 3500.00/ $350.00
Journal of Advanced Research in BioChemistry and Pharmacology is a Journal from bouquet of Advanced Research Publications which is dedicated to the latest advancement of biochemistry and pharmacology domain and publishes high quality theoretical and applied research from scientific research to application development. JoARBP emphasizes on efficient and effective biochemistry and pharmacology, and provides a central forum for a deeper understanding in the discipline by encouraging the quantitative comparison and performance evaluation of the emerging components of these domains.
JoARBP is a peer review open access journal with a goal to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of biochemistry and pharmacology.
JoARBP also emphasizes all prospective & applications of biochemistry and pharmacology and promulgates both the original research papers and industrial experience-analysis studies and reports with a view to provide scholarly research in original research papers and real time innovations, development and advancement in different disciplines of biochemistry and pharmacology in industries.
The scope of the journal covers Research Articles, Review Articles, Methodology Articles, Short Communications, Case Study/ Case Reports, Research Reports, Monographs, Special Issues, Editorials research articles, Reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in all the areas of biochemistry and pharmacology. Multidisciplinary types of articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. All articles published in JoARBP are peer-reviewed. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
Focus & Scope:
- Plant biochemistry
- Microbial biochemistry
- Membrane biochemistry
- Antigen-antibody binding
- Cell cycle control
- Cell-cell communication
- Carrier proteins
- Computer simulation
- Conformational studies
- Catalytic mechanisms
- Drug design
- Drug targeting
- Enzymes structure
- Genetic engineering
- Gene therapy
- Gene expression
- Genome analysis
- Host-virus interactions
- Intermediary metabolism
- Molecular basis of genetic diseases
- Molecular basis of disease processes
- Novel DNA structures and their biological implications
- Protein folding
- Protein-protein and protein-DNA interactions
- Structure-function relationships of bio-molecules
- Viral assembly and structure
- Behavioral pharmacology
- Cardiovascular pharmacology
- Clinical pharmacology
- Cellular pharmacology
- Drug disposition
- Drugs from natural sources
- Endocrine pharmacology
- Experimental pharmacology
- Gastrointestinal pharmacology
- Immunopharmacology and inflammation
- Molecular pharmacology
- Neuropharmacology and analgesia
- Pharmaceutics and drug delivery
- Pulmonary pharmacology
- Urogenital pharmacology
JoARBP are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.
By focusing on the different research societies, JoARBP mainly targets researchers, scientists and engineers relevant to biochemistry and pharmacology by communicating relevant and updated research papers that will assist them not only to learn from industrial but also help them to use various techniques to make new developments and innovations in these domains.