Recent Advances in Pathology & Laboratory Medicine (RAPL)
- ISSN: 2454-8642
- Type of Journal: Open access & Peer-review
- Frequency: Online Quarterly and Printed Bi-annual
- Publication fees: INR 2500/USD 99 per article (This fees includes DOI cost as well)
- Publisher: ADR Publications
- Official Publication: ADR Publications
- Available Format: Print
- Hard Copy for Authors: Rs 1000/- per copy with a complementary Certificate of Publication
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 3500.00/ $350.00
ISA, Google, DRJI, ESJI, Jour informatics, Cite Factor, SIS, BASE, IFSIJ, JSTOR, Infobase index, OAJI.
- About The Journal
- Editorial Team
- Editorial Policy
- Current Issue
- Publication Ethics & Malpractice Statement
- Reviewing Procedure & Publication Guidelines
- Indexing Information
- Guidelines to prepare a Manuscript
- Referencing Pattern
- Sample Paper
- Ethics For Authors
- Copyright Form
- Library Recommendation Form
- How To Submit Manuscript
- Advanced Search
RAPL will be quarterly published online and printed twice a year. It will publish original, peer – reviewed research papers, review articles, letters to editor, case reports, perspective & opinions and hypothesis for pathologists and laboratory medicine. All the submitted articles will undergo Plagiarism check with the available software. The Journal attaches a special importance to articles sent by residents and under graduate students under the title ‘Student’s view’. The Journal aims to support medical students and their teachers for their professional development in all fields of Pathology, Laboratory Medicines and Tranfusion Medicine. The Journal does not encourage publication of clinical trials or animal experiments.
Instructions to the authors
The articles should be sent under following heads:-
- Original Articles. Should not exceed 2500 words.
- Review Articles. These will include reviews on recent advances and reviews for students.
- Case Reports. Should not exceed 1500 words with not more than 15 references.
- Brief Communications. Should not exceed 1000 words with not more than 10 references.
- Interesting Cases. Should not be more than 500 words with not more than 05 references.
- Perspective & opinions. Should not exceed 1000 words with not more than 10 references
- Hypothesis. Should not exceed 1000 words.
All the submitted manuscripts will undergo Plagiarism check with the available software. The manuscript should be prepared in English language under following headings:-
Title Page. Should contain concise title of the article, Name, Designation of the author, Name of Department and Institution, Contact Number, Key words and brief abstract not exceeding 150 words.
- Materials and Methods
- Discussion and conclusion
- References in Vancouver style.
- Tables should be in Roman Number with a brief heading.
- Figures should be in numerical with proper brief description.
- Certificate of Ethical Clearance from the Institute.
- Certificate of conflict of interest.
- Copy right transfer agreement. Authors will be required to sign a transfer of copy right agreement in the format sent by the Journal.
- Undertaking by the authors.