International Journal of Preventive Cardiology
- Type of Journal: Open access & Peer-review
- Frequency: Online Quarterly and Printed Bi-annual
- Publisher: ADR Publications
- Official Publication: ADR Publications
- Available Format: Print
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 3500.00/ $0.00
- About The Journal
- Editorial Policy
- Current Issue
- Publication Ethics & Malpractice Statement
- Reviewing Procedure & Publication Guidelines
- Guidelines to prepare a Manuscript
- Referencing Pattern
- Sample Paper
- Ethics For Authors
- Copyright Form
- Library Recommendation Form
- How To Submit Manuscript
International Journal of Preventive Cardiology (IJoPC) is a peer-reviewed and an open access journal covering recent studies/ researches happening globally in preventive cardiology, playing a pivotal role in reducing the global burden of cardiovascular disease.
IJoPC addresses the causes and prevention of cardiovascular disease, as well as cardiovascular rehabilitation and exercise physiology.
IntJoARGO accept articles with scientific excellence in the form of (1) Original articles in basic and field research (2) Critical Reviews, (3) Surveys, (4) Case Studies, (5) Opinions/Correspondence/Letters to Editor (6) Clinical Image articles etc.
Advanced Research Publications is in collaboration with Crossref and will be allotting DOI’s through the same for global recognition of the published content.