Journal of Advanced Research in Service Management
- Type of Journal: Peer Review & Refereed Journal
- Frequency: Online Quarterly and printed Biannually
- Publication fees: No fees for 2018-2019.
- Publisher: ADR Publications
- Official Publication: ADR Publications
- Available Format: Print + Online Print
- Hard Copy for Authors: Authors may purchase the print copy of the Journal at Rs. 1,000/- per copy and will get a certificate complimentary with the print copy.
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 3500.00/ $350.00
Journal of Advanced Research in Service Management is a Journal from bouquet of Advanced Research Publications. JoARSM is a Peer Review Journal and the published content is based on the original contributions in all fields of Service Management.
The Journal is published online quarterly and in print biannually. In addition to the regular issues, the Journal publishes selected proceedings and Special Issues for National and International Conferences but only as per the Focus and Scope of the selected Journals:
Focus & Scope:
- Services Management
- Financial Services Management
- Services Technology and Management
- Services and Operations Management
- Services Operations and Informatics
- Services, Economics and Management
- Services and Standards
- Service and Computing Oriented Manufacturing
- Internet Manufacturing and Services
- Qualitative Research in Services
- Services Sciences
- Web and Grid Services
Benefits to Authors:
- We also provide many benefits to the Authors such as free Open Access, Unlimited Downloads, High Citation, Indexing, Liberal Copy Right Policy and Special Discounts for Authors who get their articles published with us regularly and much more.
- Please see our Author Guidelines for more information on article submission. In case you require any further information then feel free to reach us firstname.lastname@example.org