Journal of Drug Discovery and Development
- ISSN: 2581-6861
- Volume: 2
- Type of Journal: Print + Online print
- Frequency: Quarterly and printed Biannually
- Publisher: Advanced Research Publications (ADR)
- Official Publication: PSIT Kanpur
- Available Format: Print + Open Access
- Hard Copy for Authors: Rs 1000/- per copy with a complementary Certificate of Publication
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 3500.00/ $350.00
ICI (Index Copernicus International), ISA, Google, DRJI, ESJI, Jour informatics, Cite Factor, SIS, BASE, Cosmos impact factor, IFSIJ, JSTOR, Infobase index, OAJI.
The Journal publishes reviews, research articles and short communications. The scope of the journal is to publish manuscripts relating to Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Clinical Pharmacy, Bioinformatics, Pharmaceutical Management, Health Care Management, Hospital Management, Biochemistry, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Research, Hospital Pharmacy, Community Pharmacy, Quality Assurance, Pharmacy Practice and other pharmacy related fields. It is essential that authors prepare their manuscripts according to established specifications. Failure to follow them may result in papers being delayed or rejected. Therefore, contributors are strongly encouraged to read the instructions carefully before preparing a manuscript for submission. The manuscripts should be checked carefully for grammatical, punctuation errors. All papers are subjected to peer review. All articles published in this journal represent the opinion of the authors and not reflect the official policy of the Journal of JDDD.