Journal of Advanced Research in Life Sciences and Applications
- Type of Journal: Peer Review & Refereed Journal
- Frequency: Quarterly and printed Biannually
- Publication fees: No fees for 2018-2019.
- Publisher: ADR Publications
- Official Publication: ADR Publications
- Available Format: Print
- Hard Copy for Authors: Authors may purchase the print copy of the Journal at Rs. 1,000/- per copy and will get a certificate complimentary with the print copy.
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 3500.00/ $350.00
Focus & Scope:
- Medical Sciences
- Environmental Science
- Tissue Culture
- Molecular Biology
- Cellular Biology
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Conservation Biology
- Evolutionary Biology
JoARLSA are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.
By focusing on the different research societies, JoARLSA mainly targets researchers, scientists and engineers relevant to life sciences and applications by communicating relevant and updated research papers that will assist them not only to learn from industrial but also help them to use various techniques to make new developments and innovations in these domains.
Tags: Life Sciences Journal, Tissue Culture Journal, Genetics Journal, Molecular Biology Journal, Anthropology Journal, Journal on Cellular Biology, Journal on Biodiversity and Conservation, Taxonomy Journal