Dr. Dinesh Kumar Dhanwal
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Dhanwal MD (AIIMS), DM (AIIMS), Commonwealth Fellow (UK)
Consultant Endocrinologist NMC Specialty Hospital Abu Dhabi, UAE Ex- Director Prof. of Medicine and Endocrinologist Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Trained at AIIMS for MD Medicine and DM Endocrinology, Dr. Dhanwal is a well known teacher, researcher and clinician of repute with more than 80 publications as original articles, reviews and book chapters.
- He has done pioneer work in the field of osteoporosis with publications such as hip fracture incidence from India and mortality and morbidity in hip fracture leading on to development of India specific FRAX
- Editor in Chief of J of Advanced Medical Research
- He has been a recipient of many awards. Notable among these are
- The distinguished Young Investigator Award from Japanese Nuclear Medicine Society in year 2002 and 2005
- AV Gandhi award for excellence in Endocrinology in year 2003 and
- Delhi Chief minister's Doctors State award in 2013.
- Sri Radha krishnan Memorial national teachers award in 2010