Journal of Integrated Community Health
- ISSN: 2319-9113 (Print)
- Print ISSN: 2319-9113
- Type of Journal: Open access & Peer-review
- Frequency: Online Quarterly and Printed Bi-annual
- Publication fees: INR 2500/USD 99 per article (This fees includes DOI cost as well). There isno processing fees for AMU people but they have to pay Rs. 1000 for the DOI.
- Publisher: ADR Publications
- Official Publication: Department of Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive & Social Medicne), Faculty of Unani Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University.
- Available Format: Print
- Hard Copy for Authors: Rs 1000/- per copy with a complementary Certificate of Publication
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 3500.00/ $350.00
ISA, Google Scholar, DRJI, ESJI, Jour informatics, Cite Factor, SIS, BASE, IFSIJ, JSTOR, Infobase index, OAJI.
- About The Journal
- Editorial Team
- Editorial Policy
- Current Issue
- Publication Ethics & Malpractice Statement
- Reviewing Procedure & Publication Guidelines
- Indexing Information
- Guidelines to prepare a Manuscript
- Referencing Pattern
- Sample Paper
- Ethics For Authors
- Copyright Form
- Library Recommendation Form
- How To Submit Manuscript
- Advanced Search
Journal of Integrated Community Health is an official publication from Department of Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive & Social Medicne), Faculty of Unani Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University. The Journal of Integrated Community Health (JICH) has Print ISSN 2319 - 9113 and will be assigned with online ISSN as well. This Journal will be published by Advanced Research Publication online quarterly and printed biannually. It is a peer review and an open access Journal.
The Journal publishes research papers, review papers, case studies, original articles of all the systems of medicine practiced in the world especially in the South East Asian viz. Unani, Ayurveda, Siddha, Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Allopathy, Chinese, Tibetan Medicine etc. The key lure of journal is the publication of epidemiological research studies, observational studies in community health, emerging and innovative trends in the sustainable healthcare, history of community health and many more unexplored important areas.
Integrated Medicine couples the latest scientific advances with the most profound insights of ancient healing systems, giving the best ways to preserve health, increase longevity and speed recovery from illness. It is a revolutionary approach to healing people — not just treating diseases — using the unique tool called person-centered diagnosis. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative. Integrated community medicine is an emerging area of interest for researchers of all the systems of medicines working on community health.