Journal of Advanced Research in Humanities and Social Science
- ISSN: 2349-2872
- Type of Journal: Peer Review & Refereed Journal
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Publication fees: No fees for 2018-2019/ avail DOI at Rs.1,000.
- Publisher: ADR Publications
- Official Publication: ADR Publications
- Available Format: Print & Online Print
- Hard Copy for Authors: Authors may purchase the print copy of the Journal at Rs. 1,000/- per copy and will get a certificate complimentary with the print copy.
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 6000.00/ $500.00
ISA, Google Scholar, DRJI, ESJI, Jour informatics, Cite Factor, SIS, BASE, IFSIJ, JSTOR, Infobase index, OAJI.
Journal of Advanced Research in Humanities and Social Science is a Journal from bouquet of Advanced Research Publications which dedicated to the latest advancement of humanities and social science domain and publishes high quality theoretical and applied research from scientific research to application development. JoARHSS emphasizes on efficient and effective humanities and social science, and provides a central forum for a deeper understanding in the discipline by encouraging the quantitative comparison and performance evaluation of the emerging components of these domains.
JoARHSS is a peer review open access journal with a goal to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of humanities and social science.
JoARHSS also emphasizes all prospective & applications of humanities and social science and promulgates both the original research papers and industrial experience-analysis studies and reports with a view to provide scholarly research in original research papers and real time innovations, development and advancement in different disciplines of humanities and social science in industries.
The scope of the journal covers Research Articles, Review Articles, Methodology Articles, Short Communications, Case Study/ Case Reports, Research Reports, Monographs, Special Issues, Editorials research articles, Reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in all the areas of humanities and social science. Multidisciplinary types of articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. All articles published in JoARHSS are peer-reviewed. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
Focus & Scope:
Humanities and Social Science
Other important topics on Social Science
1- Humanities and Social Science:
- Social Science
- Social and Organizational Networks
- Social Work
- Social Welfare
- Social Computing
- Social Complexity
- Social Systems Dynamics
- Social Network Analysis
- Social-Psychological, Social, Organizational, and Technological Systems
- Sociology and Social Computation
- Socio-Cognitive-Technological Systems
- Mathematical Modeling in Social Science
- Applied Social Modeling and Simulation
- Administrative Sciences
- Human Resource Development
- Human Rights
- Human Right Law
- Human Studies
- Human Factor
- Human Computer Interaction
- Sport and Physical Education
- Public Governance
- Public administration
2- Other important topics on Social Science:
- Political Science
- Library Science
- English Literature
- Information Sciences
- Industrial Relations
- Corporate governance
- Crosscultural Studies
- Communication studies
- Development studies
- Population Studies
- Religious studies
- Translation Studies
- Women Studies
- Media Studies
- Visual arts
- Performing arts (music, theatre & dance)
JoARHSS are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.
By focusing on the different research societies, JoARHSS mainly targets researchers, scientists and engineers relevant to humanities and social science by communicating relevant and updated research papers that will assist them not only to learn from industrial but also help them to use various techniques to make new developments and innovations in these domains.